Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Shock And Awe Training - The Book!


(Friend and Professional Fitness Contestant, Ursula Buckanes-Henry, May God Bless)


Here comes Shock And Awe(c) Training, The Book. It will be released on Saturday, October 18, 2008. It will be delivered ebook style, so make sure you tell all your friends about it and where to find it. The details will be revealed in the next few days. In the meantime, think back to those grueling but greatly productive workouts that I'm certain you cannot forget. This is NOT "THE" book on sports training that I'd been working on for so long. It is finally done and being "shopped" by some prominent publishers. As soon as the word on that is finalized, I'll post it here. 

Right now I'm looking for testimonials from former victims...um, clients, of my training methods; from the high school kids I'd coached at Center Line High School, to the great and devoted clients of mine at Extreme Fitness, Powerhouse, High Schools,  and  home training participants. There are some great memories I cherish of creating and performing those workouts and I'd like to share them here. www.youpublish.com/tomtypinski/publications

No comments: